Indigo Park Services UK Limited is committed to maintaining your privacy.
When we refer to "personal data" we mean any information about you which is personally identifiable like your name, address, car registration number, payment details, telephone number or e-mail address.
Any reference to "you" or "your", means you as a user of our website at parkindigo.co.uk ("Website") or as a user of our Indigo Park smartphone application ("App"). References to "we", "us" or "our" are to Indigo Park Services UK Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with company number 02362957 whose registered office is at PO Box 2466, Watford, Herts WD18 1XH.
This policy only applies to the collection of your personal data by us and the use of that personal data by us and those whom we authorise. It does not cover third party websites to which we provide links, nor does it cover advertisers. They may have their own privacy policies and/or terms and conditions of use. We encourage you to review those policies if available when you visit those sites. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
By downloading, installing and using the App or by accessing and continuing to use the Website (as applicable), you accept the terms of this policy. If you do not agree with any of our policy then you should not use the Website or download and use the App (as applicable).
We may collect and process the following data about you:
· Details of transactions you carry out through our Website or App (as applicable) and of the fulfilment of your orders;
· Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website or App (as applicable). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use and order services from our Website or App (as applicable), subscribing to our email newsletter or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by us and when you report a problem with our Website or App (as applicable).
· If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
· We may also ask you to complete surveys / feedback forms that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
· Details of your visits to our Website and App (as applicable) including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
(Occasionally we may receive information about you from other sources (such as credit reference agencies) which we will add to the personal data which we already hold about you in order to help us provide services).
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
In addition, in common with many other online services, we may use "cookies" or other devices to store and sometimes track information about you. This helps us to provide you with a good experience when you browse our Website and use our App and also allows us to improve our Website and App (see section entitled "Cookies etc." below). HOW DO WE USE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU?
We use information about you to help us provide you with a more personalised service which is tailored to suit your needs.
Your personal data may be used by us to:
• process any orders you may make and/or provide services including processing payments;
• monitor, develop and improve the Website, App, services and your experience;
• ensure that content from our Website and App is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer;
• carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
• allow you to participate in any interactive features of our Website and App, when you choose to do so;
• keep our Website and App safe and secure;
• notify you about changes to the Website, App or services;
• process and deal with any complaints or enquiries made by or about you;
• investigate any suspected breach of our terms and conditions otherwise relating to you and to monitor compliance including by way of checking postings or submissions to the Website and App and using keyword triggers to investigate usage that may be inappropriate; and/or
• where you are a prize winner, to administer the competition prize and to publish or otherwise make available a list of prize winners.
Where and only where requested by you we will:
• send you and keep you updated with information by email or mail about existing and new services, promotions and special offers from us; and/or
• send you information by e-mail or mail about related products or services of selected third parties that may be of interest to you.
If you agree to us providing you with marketing information, you can always opt-out at a later date. To opt-out of receiving any such communications, you can contact us stating that you do not wish to receive further communications from us in the following ways:
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org writing "unsubscribe" in the subject heading; or write to us at Indigo Park Services UK Limited, Marketing, PO Box 2466, Watford, Herts WD18 1XH
All email messages and email newsletters will contain information on how you can unsubscribe;
WHERE DO WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION AND AMENDING YOUR INFORMATION
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you (unless it is exempt in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998). If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please send an email to email@example.com We are entitled to charge up to £10 to administer such requests.
Where you register your details for certain services (for example, our email newsletter) and/or open an account that you can then use to log on and order services, you may change or update your user name and password or other details at any time via your account. You must make sure that you update details as soon as possible with any and all relevant changes.COOKIES ETC
In this section when we refer to a "cookie" we mean a small data file that is stored by your Web browser on your computer or handheld device. Cookies contain a small amount of information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive or storage media on the device used to access the Website or App. They help us to improve our Website and App and to deliver a better and more personalised service.
We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer or other similar devices and/or other tracking techniques (including unique identifiers for your computer or device). COOKIES THAT IS STRICTLY NECESSARY FOR THE OPERATION OF THE WEBSITE:
• allow you to carry information across pages of our Website and App (as applicable) and avoid having to re-enter information;
• within registration to allow you to access stored information;
• help us recognise you as a unique visitor when you return to our Website and App (as applicable) and to allow us to tailor content [or advertisements to match your preferred interests [or to avoid showing you the same adverts repeatedly];
• help us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your last purchase or your favourited car parks);
• speed up searches; and/or
• within research surveys to ensure you are not invited to complete a questionnaire too often or after you have already done so.OTHER COOKIES OUTSIDE OF OUR CONTROL:
We may use external services such as Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+ or YouTube, to display certain content on our Website or App. We cannot prevent such websites from collecting information about your usage of their services on our Website or App, for example, number of plays of a video.
Like many other organisations, we use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. Google Analytics sets a number of cookies in order to evaluate your use of our Website and enable us to carry out actions including (but not limited to):
• Tracking the number of visitors to our Website and App.
• Monitoring the number of users on our Website and App at any given time.
• Analysing popular content on our Website and App.
Google stores the information collected by these cookies on servers in the United States. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. By using our Website [or App], you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
See this link for how to reject or delete this cookie: http://www.google.com/intl/en/privacypolicy.htmlBROWSER SETTINGS:
Find out how to disable/enable cookies by clicking on the “Manage Cookies” section of the Interactive Advertising Bureau UK website on the following link http://www.allaboutcookies.org. You can also refer to the help tab in your browser for more information on disabling or enabling cookies.
We may disclose your personal data to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the Companies Act 2006.
We may pass your information (including personal data) to other parties as follows:
• in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets. We will use our reasonable endeavours to inform you of this before the transfer occurs. If you are unhappy with the transfer you may contact us to end the contract and we will refund you any payments you have made in advance for facilities not provided;
• if Indigo Park Services UK Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets. We will use our reasonable endeavours to inform you of this before the transfer occurs. If you are unhappy with the transfer you may contact us to end the contract and we will refund you any payments you have made in advance for facilities not provided;
• we may pass your personal data to our employees and agents to administer the services provided to you by us now or in the future. For example, we may pass your personal data to car park operators in order for them to provide you with parking services where you have used our services.
• to DVLA where we are seeking a vehicle's registered keeper's details;
• to operators of car parks to the extent we believe is necessary for the operator of a car park to provide parking services to you which you have ordered using our payment services;
• Suppliers – our data that they have permission to use to help us manage online bookings/app etc., can we discuss some suppliers have access only - Mobile Worker Plus, Arepo, DVLA,
• some general statistical information about the Website and App user base, sales patterns, traffic volumes and related matters may be passed on to reputable third parties (such as our suppliers or advertisers) but these details will not include information personally identifying you; and
• to check against the Interactive Media Retail Group Security Alert or any Fraud Prevention Scheme. We may also share information with companies assisting in fraud protection or investigation. We do not provide information to these agencies or companies for marketing or commercial purposes.
• to the police, regulatory bodies or legal advisers in connection with any alleged criminal offence or suspected breach of our terms and conditions relating to you or otherwise where required by law and we will co-operate with any law enforcement authorities, government request or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of or locate anyone breaching our terms and conditions or otherwise for the prevention or detection of crime or the apprehension or prosecution of offenders.
Where we provide your personal data to companies to assist us in providing our services, we provide these companies with only the information they need to perform their services and work closely with them to ensure that your privacy is respected and protected. These companies are prohibited by contract from using this information for their own marketing purposes or from sharing this information with anyone other than us;
We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregated information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregated information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target. We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers' wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
We do not pass or sell your personal information to third persons for any other purpose than those set out above. [Any marketing referred to in the section entitled "How do we use information about you?" is conducted by us on behalf of third parties and they do not have any access to your data unless you yourself choose to contact them.SECURITY/HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal data. Where possible we use industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to allow for the encryption of:
• potentially sensitive information such as your name and address; and
• critically-sensitive information like your credit card number
You can email us with any questions, queries or complaints at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are registered under the Data Protection Act 1998 and have notified the Information Commissioner's Office about our data processing activities under notification number Z4615901.